The CW 10 Southeast Texas Beaumont
Stay Connected: Contact Us
CW TV RSS Feed CW TV Mail
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Top Stories

KWBB CW10 South Texas :: News - Top Stories - Flood Watch until Thursday

Flood Watch until Thursday

SOUTHEAST TEXAS - A Flood Watch is in place for Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, Tyler, Jasper and Newton County until 6 a.m. Thursday.


We could see 3-6 inches of rain, according to KFDM meteorologists.


Stay with KFDM and kfdm.com for updates.


There's a 90% chance of rain Tuesday, 100% Wednesday and 40% Thursday. Friday should be dry with temperatures in the 70's but rain chances return for the weekend with a 40% chance Saturday and 60% Sunday.


An upper-level low will move toward the area, drawing in moisture and triggering storms and thunderstorms from Tuesday afternoon through mid-morning Thursday.

Flood Watch until Thursday

Wednesday, January 9 2013, 09:45 AM CST
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]